View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Whats in bed with me ?

Yesterday me and my babies were in the back yard just relaxing and enjoying the sunny cool day. Sarge and loulou were sitting at the back door waiting for me to let them in. as some of you know they hate the outdoors and everything connected with it. I let them in and they fly in like something is chasing them, they are happiest in the house. I decided to stay out a little longer and enjoy sitting under a big ol oak tree and enjoy the serenity and cool breeze. I saw a big groundhog down by the fence ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Fall is in the air

It was a beautiful day in NW Pennsylvania today. I took my babies for a walk today and they really enjoyed it, They always draw a crowd where ever they go.
    Came back home and got them outside with a treat and of course they sat by the door waiting to go in, they hate the outdoors. they are just about finished shedding and you would think they would be bald with all the hair they loose. Its starting to feel like fall and Im fine with that. The goldenrod is yellow so thats a sure sign the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My babies

Just sitting here thinking how lucky I am to have my two babys wher with me. Sarge and Loulou are just the best bullys, they love each other and never fight
    sometimes they eat out of the same bowl. Loulou loves to sleep and the couch is hers. She cant jump that high so I lift her up a thousand times a day, she is worth the effort. she hates the out doors and thats ok where ever she is happy is ok with me.She is a lap dog and always wants to sit on her daddy, I love it, as far as Im concerned ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Outdoors

Its summer here in the alleghany mts and its beautiful . the air is crisp and clean, I have a large yard with shade trees and all a dog could wish for. But my two dont want to be out for long, a few minuets to pee and thats it !I cant understand it. Its not that its hot, there is always a cool breeze and a big old oak shade tree . I even stay out there with them but they always head for the door to get in the house. When we come in they just want to sit on my lap and go to sleep. seems like they ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Babies

Since I live alone now with my two Babies they seem to not be able to do anything without me.
    The only time I dont have my hands on them is when they are sleeping and they want me with them for that too!
    They love other people and when friends come over to visit they are the whole show, making people laugh and wanting attention from everyone.
    but when we are alone I feel like I have two warts on my butt. If I sit in my chair they both want up, If I sneeze they both jump out of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast