View RSS Feed

NigelsMom

1. Nigel's mad at me :(

So I was on vacation from July 4th to July 10th and I spent a lot of time with Nigel and Karly in bed playing and napping. So of course the night when I have to get to bed early I can't sleep and am up with them in my bed till about 4am...OMG my first day back at work was exhausting! Well I get home and try to stay up so I sit in the living room with Nigel and Karly and I'll have you know he came and whined to me and now I know why! He wanted me to go and get in bed with him and Karly lol ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Birthday & Bullies in Bed

Just wrapped up another birthday this past 4th of July and it was very nice. I'm enjoying the last couple of days of my time off but do look forward to getting back to work on Wed. I've enjoyed my extra time with my bullies - it takes no time at all to develop a habit - I let them on the bed with me one morning and after some playing they dozed off with me then by the next morning they were ready to leave their kennels and get into bed with mommy again. lol We've done this all weekend and so ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Welcome to our blog...Hope you like!

So I decided to start utilizing the blog feature here and I hope you'll enjoy our stories and keep returning for updates .
    So Friday - I had one important thing on my to do list - Replace Nigel's Hamburger Toy! This is 'burger' #3 already and I'll have you know I bought two and put the spare one away until it's needed. He was so sad without it and we weren't able to replace it for about a couple of weeks so I must have a backup ready for my baby. I was able to get Karly a Galileo chew ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized