View RSS Feed

bullmama

1. Family coming to town

Well, the MIL and my niece are coming to town tomorrow, it has been a busy day. The dogs will have to be contained most of this week so that will not be too fun for them.... but they won't care because they will have new people to sniff!

Samson left today and Chip met up with them so Samson and Lucy could meet in neutral territory. Chip said they loved him so I am so happy. He is also keeping his name. He is the best bulldog EVER, they are so lucky!

-img_5636-jpg ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Today was Bath Day, going to start blogging again :)

Today was bath day, I did 5 bully baths and full grooms.

I can really see a huge improvement in all of them since I stepped up the cleaning regimin. Even Tidus's orange ring around the eyes is gone. I have been home cooking for him too but I can see a huge difference in his overall well being.

The shampoo I think is making a huge difference. The pharmaseb is awesome and it really keeps them smelling fresher for many days. I also got another type of antibacterial ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Working on EBN all day!

Yep, been working here all day, got some neat things to show everyone soon!

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My Fromm has arrived :0

Got the Fromm today. I got two small bags, and trying to decide who to 'test' it on. Hmmmm decisions, decisions.

I think it will be Jesse. She still has the one tear stain so maybe this will be the magic food?

Tidus is doing much better today as well as Yuna.

It is so hot and HUMID today they are all couped up inside and wanna go out and play!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Today I start my bulldog diary.

Just to keep track of things, and keep up to date on my babies.

Avoderm + TOTW really is making a nice difference in their coats and appearence. The only one that still has a tear stain problem is Jesse, on her right side. I am wondering if it is something else. I plan on trying the desitin to see if that works. If she just has a "leaky" eye, then we must find a way to keep it dry.

Tidus's eye is back to normal. Thank goodness! This one really scared me. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast