View RSS Feed

The chronicles of a tired person

Just some everyday musings of a regular, working girl who happens to also be a single mom to two very curious, adventurous, mischievous, sweet, funny, handsome, and loving bulldog boys.

1. I sure miss my brudder

by , 06-10-2014 at 02:22 PM (The chronicles of a tired person)
    This is Finn. Momma took Tate to day camp today but I didn't go. I don't like day camp very much so mommy thought it would be a good idea to keep me at home with her. She don't have to go to work today, yay for that!

But...I sure miss Tate I know sometimes we fight but the house is so lonely without him at home. Plus, mommy likes to cook and do some gardening and other "chores" so she doesn't pay a lot of attention to me
    And then she gets on the computer ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. yay for the weekend :)

by , 06-07-2014 at 07:52 PM (The chronicles of a tired person)
    Hi, this is Tate! mommy is taking a nap right now so I'm borrowing her lap top and wanted to write something.

Today mommy took us to Brand Park for some exercise. She said me and my brother need to get some fresh air and exercise. She likes to take us to different places to walk so we don't get bored. I have been to Brand Park before and I like that place. One time I was there and got to meet Buster, his parents, and Ftse's mommy and daddy who were visiting from Australia. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. TGIF

by , 05-23-2014 at 09:44 PM (The chronicles of a tired person)
    Today didn't go all as planned. My car decided to act up on my way to work this morning, the "check engine" light came on while I drove the freeway. So, I made my way to the service dept. at the Toyota dealership and I had to leave the car there to get checked out. They had a shuttle take me back to work. Luckily, today was half-day for me and also, I was able to get home taking public transportation. There's a metro station right across the street from work so I just got on the train ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Hump-Day

by , 05-14-2014 at 11:52 PM (The chronicles of a tired person)
    So, so H-O-T...!!!

This evening we went on a field trip to Pet Smart, to escape the heat and for the boys to get out of the house. I think they were getting a bit of cabin fever, as I was. Those two are cooped up in the house all day long and they needed to get out and about this evening.

As usual, they get so much attention from peeps while at the store. It makes it hard to shop actually, only b/c everyone wants to say HI to the boys! We walked around a little and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. It's a hot one here!

by , 05-13-2014 at 10:09 PM (The chronicles of a tired person)
    The temperature is rising here in So Cal so that means the boys are playing indoors this evening. Yes, even though it's 7pm here it's still a whopping 91 degrees! I think I'll try going to the pet store this week so they can walk up/down the aisles for some exercise. We have been playing "chase" a little here and there and here they are taking a little break:

-img_6538-jpg

here's Finn with his FAVORITE toy, his football. He is always carrying around ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast