View RSS Feed

The chronicles of a tired person

Just some everyday musings of a regular, working girl who happens to also be a single mom to two very curious, adventurous, mischievous, sweet, funny, handsome, and loving bulldog boys.

1. I sure miss my brudder

by , 06-10-2014 at 01:22 PM (The chronicles of a tired person)
    This is Finn. Momma took Tate to day camp today but I didn't go. I don't like day camp very much so mommy thought it would be a good idea to keep me at home with her. She don't have to go to work today, yay for that!

But...I sure miss Tate I know sometimes we fight but the house is so lonely without him at home. Plus, mommy likes to cook and do some gardening and other "chores" so she doesn't pay a lot of attention to me
    And then she gets on the computer ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. yay for the weekend :)

by , 06-07-2014 at 06:52 PM (The chronicles of a tired person)
    Hi, this is Tate! mommy is taking a nap right now so I'm borrowing her lap top and wanted to write something.

Today mommy took us to Brand Park for some exercise. She said me and my brother need to get some fresh air and exercise. She likes to take us to different places to walk so we don't get bored. I have been to Brand Park before and I like that place. One time I was there and got to meet Buster, his parents, and Ftse's mommy and daddy who were visiting from Australia. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized