Blog Comments

I Know how you feel Henny as Ftse makes my day too. Lovely story
    Sounds like a great weekend, Tate!
    Yes Finn I have ESP, Especially Stupid Powers, it helps sometimes. I didn't tell you to tell her about our ploy for her to give you more attention though, you can't tattle on your uncle like that. I know Rory would never do that!
    Quote Originally Posted by pdolphin27
    Oh Finn Finn Fin, go into the fridge grab that bottle of Chardonnay that mommy was sipping from last night and grab that cup she has next to the sink, yes the BIG one and pour her a nice big cup of wine and leave it next to the puter. She'll see it and think she poured it for herself and drink it. When she starts giggling you start rolling around on your back which will make her sit down and pet you and play with you and then she'll fall asleep on the sofa that she taped up covering you and your brothers fine work. Then you go over and jump up on the bench in front of the window and gather all of the pillows together and you get up on top of those pillows and take a nice long nap. Good boy!! When she wakes up you tell her how you don't think that the house needs ANY MORE CUSHIONS that there are to many as it is. She'll understand.
    I'll tell mommy what u said, Uncle Phil, but i don't know if she's gonna like it, about the cushions, i mean.

And how did u know she was drinking that Chardonnay and always has a big glass on the sink like that? you must have ESP powers.
    Quote Originally Posted by brutus77
    Oh Finn, you poor baby. I know you miss your puppy brudder. Tell mommy to get off EBN right now and play ball with you. Try not to wrestle too much when your brudder gets home so mommy doesn't get mad! Kisses to you sweet boy.

thank you, Auntie Rosalie, love Finn
    Oh Finn Finn Fin, go into the fridge grab that bottle of Chardonnay that mommy was sipping from last night and grab that cup she has next to the sink, yes the BIG one and pour her a nice big cup of wine and leave it next to the puter. She'll see it and think she poured it for herself and drink it. When she starts giggling you start rolling around on your back which will make her sit down and pet you and play with you and then she'll fall asleep on the sofa that she taped up covering you and your brothers fine work. Then you go over and jump up on the bench in front of the window and gather all of the pillows together and you get up on top of those pillows and take a nice long nap. Good boy!! When she wakes up you tell her how you don't think that the house needs [U][B][COLOR=#ff0000]ANY MORE CUSHIONS[/COLOR][/B][/U] that there are to many as it is. She'll understand.
    Oh Finn, you poor baby. I know you miss your puppy brudder. Tell mommy to get off EBN right now and play ball with you. Try not to wrestle too much when your brudder gets home so mommy doesn't get mad! Kisses to you sweet boy.
    And to think, the summer is just beginning.....
    Sounds like fun Henny… we are freezing here in TN!!! I don't know what happened, but it dipped into the 50's today, and yesterday it was 86!!!
    Sounds like a great trip!! Stay cool Henny!
    Quote Originally Posted by Biogirl71
    Awww, sounds like a fun day! I love this post as I am a mom of a fur-kid and no human kids and I also feel so lucky to have Frank in my life because he gives me such joy, as Finn and Tate give you!
    thanks Erin I'm so glad Frank is feeling better!
    Awww, sounds like a fun day! I love this post as I am a mom of a fur-kid and no human kids and I also feel so lucky to have Frank in my life because he gives me such joy, as Finn and Tate give you!
    Quote Originally Posted by pdolphin27
    I love that!! They are so beautiful and happy kids, Finn has really claimed that bean bag chair!!
    thanks Phil. Yes, that is "officially" Finn's beanbag chair! amazingly, it has not one sigle tear/rip in it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Manydogs
    So sweet! Sorry-but I still couldn't help laughing at the Decor de dogue-(translation-duck tape!!)
    thanks! i know...that duct tape...oh boy!!
    I love that!! They are so beautiful and happy kids, Finn has really claimed that bean bag chair!!
    So sweet! Sorry-but I still couldn't help laughing at the Decor de dogue-(translation-duck tape!!)
    I absolutely LOVE these pictures! What a beautiful trio-family!
    I love this, they look so happy!! You look great Henny, Buster is scared of the waves too. I have to go down to Rosies weve never been before but I've heard so many good things about it. Great pics! No better way to spend a Friday that's for sure!
    Awwwwwe, you guys look so happy and in love. I love Saturday mornings like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biogirl71
    Such great pictures! What a gorgeous day! And Tate and Finn are so handsome. Oh, I miss the beach so much. Frank didn't like the waves coming at him either (even when they were tiny), but he would smell everything and loved pooping in the ice plant.
    thanks for visiting my blog and for the sweet compliments That's too cute about Frankie!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast