View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Busy Week

Well this week has been so busy, my week started out getting my son and his friend back in school and back on the football team, then I had to call a doctor to get my mother in to see one that cared because her current one sure as heck didn't he wouldn't even put her in a work in spot. My mother is 80 years old and is coughing like she had bronchitis or pneumonia this scares me elderly people die from this. So I called the doctor that is in the same building as my childrens and he saw her and was ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The New Year

Here we are a couple days before the new year and I am so excited to see this year go. It has been a terrible year full of heartbreak and hardships and......I lived through it!! Things are all ready looking better for next year and I hope it stays on that track. My Sheldon is healthy as well as my skin kids they have a roof over their heads, clothes on their backs, food in their bellies and a great many toys, crayons and coloring books, and electronics to play on. I make them thank the Lord everyday ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Christmas season

Here we are in the Christmas season. We need to keep in mind those people who are less fortunate than we are. Those who have no roof no food no love in their life. We are fortunate to have all of these things in our lives and by the Grace of God we will have them in the new year. When my husband lost his job suddenly I wondered what we were going to do about Christmas because we relied heavily on his Christmas bonus to get the kids their big Christmas presents. I wondered what we were going to do ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Hi again!

So here we are at Thanksgiving and I was thinking today what I was most Thankful for and the answer was immediate, the ability to praise God (Not preaching here, as I know everyone has their owns views and opinions), my family the fact my Momma and Daddy are still on this earth at 80 and 83 years old, my children all four of them skin and fur, and my health. Thanksgiving is a day to not only celebrate with food but also with thought to the great things that happen to us through the year. Yes, bad ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Sheldon's journey

Let me begin by saying I was totally stupid about puppy mills and the disguises they wear having said that I will begin. My husband and I had been batting around the idea of getting an English Bulldog for a couple years so finally I gave in and started a little research mostly on how to do the training and such. We started getting recommendations from the vets and calling the recommended breeders none had any ready at the time and I was afraid if I didn't act I would wimp out. So we started looking ...

Updated 02-05-2014 at 12:03 PM by mavsfan4life

Categories
    Uncategorized