View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. New Member

Hi!
    I have recently joined your forum,and wanted to tell everyone hi! My name is Kevin,and I live in Baytown,Texas. I am the proud father of a 6 month old fawn and white English Bulldog named Dahlila. I look forward to talking with you all,and have a great week!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. White English Bulldog to Stud

Hello, I have a All White English Bulldog to Stud, he is a Big Guy 65.8lbs! but such a good looking dog if you are interested or know of someone with a female I live in the San Francisco Bay area. Thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Anchor dad

Hello everyone I'm anchors dad he is 7 months old akc English bulldog,he is the live of my life and very spoiled lol but that's wht ya do for your kid....... I'm very lucky in the way I came about being his dad he was gotten from a guy that his daughter was alergic to him and I replyed about him and took him home I live in Vegas and if there's any other parents out here shoot me a mesg.:p
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. hello

[QUOTE=autrywife;89]just wanted to to say hi we just got two new bulldog puppy in dec.they are 15 weeks old King andAdio brothers from the same litter first time having one and they are great i love them they are an awesome breed :D[/QUOTE]

We just got our first bulldog in December also...Sophie...she is 4 months yesterday...just love her!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Dempsey aka"Doodle"

Love my Dempsey Doodle! :p
    Categories
    Uncategorized