View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. fur trapping along gum lines?

Boris had a vet appointment today for another ear infection. While we were in there, we told the vet he had really bad breath but his teeth are good. Apparently, English bulldogs can get fur trapped in the wrinkles inside their mouth and you are supposed to clean those out too! Shocked me as we have had Boris for over 2 years and its never been and issue before. I've read virtually every piece of information I could on EBs and have never heard of this before. Anyways wanted to pass along this bit ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Fromm Pork and Peas

Good Morning everyone. Can someone give me the web address that is association with ebn for From Pork and Peas. I would like to place an order but I can't remember the web site.

Updated 11-01-2014 at 07:23 PM by bullmama

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. catching everyone up

Ok I thought I would give everyone a bit of an update on why I have been scarce. My Daddy has been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer they are giving him less than a year but it seems he is going down fast. The medical insurance is talking about trying to talk my Mom into putting him into a nursing home I won't stand for that I will move out there first and take care of him. I the midst of all this I lost my Duece Man tragically which most of you know, what is worse is I was the one that had to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Teach your Bully new Tricks 4 "Drop it"

I cant even count how many times i was chasing my dogs
    who had something in their mouths they shouldn't have - be it my bra or worse something they can get seriously hurt around the room running like a mad woman screaming drop it drop it - is it just me? if not i hope this handy guide will help you -Not to be like me

before we learn command "drop it " i wanted to give you all some tips: (i will post this in every blog post before actual command )
    1) if your ...
    Tags: training
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -644341_10152090651104621_1632027402_n-jpg   -9106_10151641561099621_817067538_n-jpg  
  5. Teach you bully new tricks 3 "Give paw"

Hi guys here is another simple trick that you can teach your bully - if you haven't already
    here is a little reminder for those who haven't followed my other posts :

before we learn command "give paw " that i think is one of few important one to learn i wanted to give you all some tips: (i will post this in every blog post before actual command )
    1) if your bully is food orientated you are in a luck !
    2) if your bully does is not food orientated -dont panic ...
    Tags: training
    Categories
    Uncategorized