View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Scare

Well we had a scare last night with Millie. She fell off the couch and couldn't put any weight on her right leg. We waited for a bit and she started moving with it but was very slow and unsteady. She didn't yelp or anything and she wasn't crying when I would touch her leg but still had me worried. My husband took her to animal emergency clinic....vet said a sprain. Thankful it's not broken
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. So far so good

Well Mo and the new addition (we havent named her yet) are doing pretty good. Mo gets a little too rough at times but Little Bit lets her know. What a wonderful Christmas present from my hubby. Christmas time always makes me realize how blessed I am. Well, no issues to report as of now but it hasnt even been 24 hours yet haha so we shall see. Merry Christmas to you all!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. First snow

well last nite it snowed for the first time this year about 5" , its so pretty and since Sarge and LuLu are both southern bullies they never saw snow.Sarge was first out and couldn't figure what was coming down from the sky all these little white things in the air. He kinda didn't know what to do. he started sniffing the snow and I think he likes it,he started running and jumping in it. LuLu not so much, she went out looked around and wanted no part of it, hmm, I had to get her out to pee but now ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Gunnyboy

Well it"s been a long six months since I lost My Gunnyboy and I still miss him and it hasn"t gotten any easier for me, I loved that dog so much that I dont think I"ll ever get over it.I thought that time would ease the pain and I could go on without him. As I write this the tears are falling just thinking about him. He was a beautiful ol man and no one in my life could make me feel like he did ,I just looked at him and he made me smile, we didnt have to talk to each other , we did it with our eyes ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Octoboer 21st and October 22nd 2011

Two grand mals in 24 hours. This just sucks. On Sunday the 21st, Vegas, Orion and I were all cuddled on the couch watching the "Walking Dead". This was about 7:45ish. He gets down off the couch and walks right into the wall, face first. Then he hits another wall. I grab him and pull him against my chest as he starts to seize. As soon as it was over (I'm wondering if he can breathe during these?) I tried to distract him with the promise of dinner. As I was prepping, another (very ...

Updated 10-23-2012 at 08:14 AM by Libra926

Categories
    Uncategorized