View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Fosters Chance & Destiny

Wednesday Update: Well I can't believe it is already Wednesday ... The morning started out nice everyone has been fed and they had full bellies and were snoring happily ... after about 30 minutes is was time to go outside and doing after breakfast potty, so Diesel, Molly, Ally & Chance all went out and did their business I brought them in and let Destiny out to do her business ... she was fine around the boys and at that moment Molly too .... its now almost 11:00am so again potty time ... shuffle ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Life with foster bulldogs Chance & Destiny

Still doing the shuffle right now, but had to come in and give Destiny some "atta-girl" because she has been in the crate a lot I was not sure if she would give me a potty signal and bless her little heart --She Did! I was sitting here and I hear this little whimper sound and when I looked over at her she raised her paw and touched the crate door ... I used my happy voice and told her what a good girl she was ... she just wiggled so cute and ran outside to do her business. Very proud of her ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Life with foster bulldogs Chance & Destiny ... update 1-1-13

Tuesday 1-1-13 ... Yesterdays bump in the road is just a memory and today is a fresh new day ... got the fur-kids up to go out for their morning potty (minus Ally who is still in bed in my sons room) and all is well ... Destiny was just like the girl she was before the incident so she is doing good!! I of course was right there just in case but didn't let that negative energy have a chance I thought of positive results and just smiled as everyone did their morning business! Right now Destiny is ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Life with foster bulldogs Chance & Destiny

On December 29, 2012 I went to town with the simple purpose of buying some new nail clippers and doggie toothpaste ... to end up coming home not only with nail clippers and toothpaste for the babies but 2 Foster Bulldogs, it was not my intention to bring home 2 extra dogs but thinking English Bulldogs in a shelter wasn't something I could handle ... knowing they were not getting the daily care necessary to keep them happy and most of all healthy!

This has been my foster ride so far: ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! Mo and Millie are getting along great and we are loving our new addition. She's a feisty little thing though lol
    Categories
    Uncategorized