In CANADA? CLICK HERE!

RoxyRoller

Jun 11, 2013
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxy
My friend was on the Edmonton SPCA website and there is a 3 year old male Bulldog (Harley) up for adoption. I just thought I would mention him on here as maybe he would have a better chance at finding a great home. I would take him myself, but finacially it would be unfair to everyone in our household seeing as though we have a mini zoo as it is lol, plus I'm a newbie - still learning the ropes :) and probably wouldn't be fair to him because I have my hands full with Roxy. Anyways here is the link...

http://www.edmontonhumanesociety.co...ptions&view=details&adoptionid=55704&Itemid=4

Alicia & Roxy

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I have never seen this link have a bulldog for rescue ever in Canada

Me neither. I know of The Alberta Rescue and the ones in Ontario, Quebec but not this one.

Im on the site under Canada and says goes by province....Here's a new province: ?!?!

Canada***View/Post Bulldogs for Adoption in Canada on Rescue Me!Canada Bulldog Rescue GroupsTOP OF PAGE*******ADD NEW SHELTER OR RESCUE GROUP*Listings are alphabetized by province (when known).*Bulldog Haven NW*(Shelter #1120445)*xSnohomish County*Seattle, WA 98271View Website****New TabCONTACT:*EngIish BuIIdogs [email protected]; French BuIIdogs [email protected]Idog Haven NW is a rescue and adoption organization that provides a safe pIace for EngIish and French BuIIdogs, mentaI & physicaI rehabiIitation, rehoming, breed specific sheIter assistance and more. BuIIdog Haven NW is an aII voIunteer organization. AII information can be found on our website.*Bulldog Haven NW*(Shelter #1112067)*xSnohomish County*WA 98270View Website****New TabNO EMAILBuIIdog Haven NW is a rescue and adoption organization that provides a safe pIace for EngIish and French BuIIdogs, mentaI & physicaI rehabiIitation, rehoming, breed specific sheIter assistance and more. BHNW aIso heIps OIde EngIish BuIIdogges (a mixed breed) as space aIIows. Visit our website for more information. © RescueSheIter.com

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Me neither. I know of The Alberta Rescue and the ones in Ontario, Quebec but not this one.

Im on the site under Canada and says goes by province....Here's a new province: ?!?!

Canada***View/Post Bulldogs for Adoption in Canada on Rescue Me!Canada Bulldog Rescue GroupsTOP OF PAGE*******ADD NEW SHELTER OR RESCUE GROUP*Listings are alphabetized by province (when known).*Bulldog Haven NW*(Shelter #1120445)*xSnohomish County*Seattle, WA 98271View Website****New TabCONTACT:*EngIish BuIIdogs [email protected]; French BuIIdogs [email protected]Idog Haven NW is a rescue and adoption organization that provides a safe pIace for EngIish and French BuIIdogs, mentaI & physicaI rehabiIitation, rehoming, breed specific sheIter assistance and more. BuIIdog Haven NW is an aII voIunteer organization. AII information can be found on our website.*Bulldog Haven NW*(Shelter #1112067)*xSnohomish County*WA 98270View Website****New TabNO EMAILBuIIdog Haven NW is a rescue and adoption organization that provides a safe pIace for EngIish and French BuIIdogs, mentaI & physicaI rehabiIitation, rehoming, breed specific sheIter assistance and more. BHNW aIso heIps OIde EngIish BuIIdogges (a mixed breed) as space aIIows. Visit our website for more information. © RescueSheIter.com

My daughter is starting to look for her first dog and really loves the Frenchies so I am keeping a eye out for her she is also in Ontario ( Toronto )

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Lady where I bought Nyala has beautiful ones. Guarantee 3yrs. So for some to guarantee you 3 yrs are from a healthy place. She's around Edmonton. She just had a litter. I can give you her email if you want.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
nice of you to try Nat...maybe next time

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Already re-homed , all good

Thanks for having such a wonderful heart and trying to give them a great home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Thanks for having such a wonderful heart and trying to give them a great home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know Me I have the room and now that My guys are getting complacent time to change things up on them , give them some lessons in new language mostly four letter lol.
I had a wonderful chat with a nice lady and she is going to put Me on the top of the list for any Bulldogs they come across, a lot seem to be from puppy mill busts I think or situations like that , maybe like a foster home .
I know Me tho Nelli was supposed to be a foster to build her health and weight up after loosing the leg , I could not give her back , she stole my heart and everyone else s in the process . Nelli payed Me back in spades when mum had the stroke and her passing Nelli never left my side and or when driving to hospital she insisted on going for the drive with Me lol still does to this day .

tngallagher

Nov 12, 2020
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mercy
Hi I have an english bulldog puppy who was rescued from a hoarding situation. Im in Mississauga Ontario. Please contact me for more details [email protected]

📰 Latest posts

Members online