Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~ Baxter ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Arizona ~

Bully lov'in wonder from down under Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Qld Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default ~ Baxter ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Arizona ~

My name is Baxter!
    Baxter's Info
    I am housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, not good with kids, and not good with dogs.

Baxter's Story...
    My name is Baxter, and I am a handsome 9 year old Brindled bulldog. Even though I may be grey around the edges, don't let that fool you - I have energy and spunk and LoveABull Rescue new I still have a lot more love to give. That is why they rescued me from the shelter. My foster mom takes me out on a leash and I'm a good boy, I love walking around the sidewalks as I go potty outside. At night she puts down a puppy pad incase I have an accident, and I've used it every time I needed to - I also use one during the day when she is gone. I haven't used the doggie door yet, but I am sure I can remember how to use it when reintroduced to it. I like to hang out all day, snuggle with my humans, will give you lots of high fives and will show you I know some commands! While my foster mom has never seen me on furniture, she suspects I got on the bed in my room because the pillows were moved, so I do know how to get onto the furniture, but I'm nine so shouldn't I be able to relax on the comfortable stuff?!! I have been introduced to my foster siblings through a gate, sometimes I am nice and sometimes I am mean, so I guess I would prefer to be an only dog. I've never seen a cat, so I may not know what to do. I also have not interacted with human children yet with my foster mom, so an introduction and no young kids would be really good.

I do require eye drops and a good eye cleaning everyday, but I'm a super good boy about letting you clean them with artificial tears and giving me some meds from the vet. I like getting baths and will even drink from the nozzle! This is good so you can help me keep my fur nice and healthy. We are still trying to find a food that I like, but it needs to be a high quality food so I don't have allergies.

Are you my new family?!?!

No inquires will be returned until an application is completed.

My adoption donation will be $300.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> loveabullrescue

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Love-A-Bull

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-09-2014 at 06:17 PM.
    Two little having fun together

Remove Ads