Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~ Bently ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Arizona ~

Bully lov'in wonder from down under Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Qld Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default ~ Bently ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Arizona ~

Ruff Ruff! My name is Bentley

Bentley's Info...

Breed: English Bulldog Mix Color: White - With Brown Or Chocolate Age: Young
    Size: Large 61-100 lbs (28-45 kg) Sex: Male

I am already neutered, housetrained, up to date with shots, and good with dogs.

Bentley's Story...
    Bentley is a 4 year old English Bulldog weighing in at 78 pounds! Bentley is a big boy. Not overweight, just a big bundle of love. This tank is very playful and energetic but is happy to lay quietly and cuddle. He enjoys walking and running and toys. While he doesn't show any aggression towards cats he does seem interested in a good game of chance, so for everybody's safety and sanity, we hope to find a kitty free home for Bentley. He may do well with a submissive female dog.
    Bentley has no major health issues but will need daily eye mediations for dry eye.
    We are still getting to know this handsome boy but look forward to finding him his perfect forever home!

Could you be the one?
    Bentley's adoption fee will be $650.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Love-A-Bull

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-09-2014 at 06:19 PM.
    Two little having fun together

Remove Ads