Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~ Mugsy ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Arizona ~

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    New Jersey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~ Mugsy ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Arizona ~

Breed: English Bulldog Color: Brown/Chocolate - With White Age: Adult
    Size: Large 61-100 lbs (28-45 kg) Sex: Male
    I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, in need of an experienced adopter, up to date with shots, good with kids, not good with dogs, and not good with cats.

Mugsy's Story...
    Mugsy, or 'Mugs' for short is a 7 year old BEAUTIFUL English bulldog! He is a little ‘big’ for his breed. This big boy is approx. 80lbs and all full of love!!
    He LOVES morning lovin’ time. First thing in the morning he will roll over on his back for some morning belly scratching, seems to be the only way he likes to start his day!
    He won’t go potty alone, you have to sit with him outside until he goes #1 and #2.
    he is potty trained and will not have accidents in the house as he does not use a pet door to go in/out he will be fine during a normal work day inside.
    He is a big love with all people, kids and adults alike and just love any kind of attention, love, playing or petting he can get.
    He is not huge on playing but will get a little wound up and play with some of his toys periodically through the day. He loves to play tug with them but not big on the whole fetching thing, he’s a little too lazy for that! (What bulldog wants to play fetch anyway?!)
    One thing to be cautious about is his temper around other animals of any king (four legged variety) although a big love of a dog – he has a totally different side with other animals as he wants to be the only guy in the room getting any of the attention. This means no dog park trips, and no other animals living in the home.
    He is a happy healthy dog that just needs a good home that he can have his own yard and not other four legged pets around and will be the best dog ever.
    He comes from a wonderful home, however life situations happen, and his mom is forced to find him a new home. This is a courtesy posting for her, and she will be choosing the best home for him!
    *Adoption fee for Mugsy is $300

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Love-A-Bull

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-09-2014 at 06:26 PM.
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Remove Ads