Hi my name is Butterball
I am 5 yrs old and I'm looking for a new home.
My owners gave me up because I was too rough with my little human siblings. I'm really sad now. I have lived with them since I was a baby myself. They tell me I should live with older children or adults only. I guess I'm just too rough and tumble for little ones. I tend to knock the little ones down.
Anyway, I am such a good girl. I am spayed and housetrained. I love to just hangout with my family and go for walks too! I love to play with my toys! Oh, and I love to eat! LoL
I have a condition called dry eye. It's when my eye doesn't produce enough tears, so I have to have drops put in my eye twice a day. It costs about $30-40, which lasts about 2 months. I have to be on it for the rest of my life. This is a MUST, so if your thinking of adopting me, it's an added monthly cost to consider.
I need to be an only dog, i just don't want to share my sweet love with anyone else!
If you think your the perfect one for me, please fill out an adoption application. You will be contacted by these nice people. They will want to come do a home visit and meet you. You must also have a fenced pool. I don't know how to swim!
My adoption fee is $ 300. It includes Me and all my wonderful qualities. I am spayed, up to date on vaccines, housetrained, and well behaved.
Oh and I lived with 2 cats and I didn't bother them.
I hope to meet you soon!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> bulldogrescueofarizona.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Bulldog Rescue of Arizona

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!