Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Noah ~~ Available English Bulldog / Boxer for Adoption in Mesa, Arizona

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Toronto, Ontario
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Noah ~~ Available English Bulldog / Boxer for Adoption in Mesa, Arizona

English Bulldog & Boxer Mix • Young • Male • Large
    House trainedSpayed/NeuteredShots Current

Noah is a English Bulldog/Boxer mix.
    We don't normally take in mixes, but he was just too special to pass up. He needed help and we were there to give it to him!
    He is a sweet, young boy, approx 1 yr, looking for a forever home that can give him lots of attention and love. We want his new home to have someone that is not gone long hours, so that Noah doesn't spend all day alone. He is surprisingly mellow for a young fellow, smart as a whip and will follow you around as long as your moving. He is housetrained and crate trained and does well on a leash. He loves other dogs and is great with children and people of all kinds. He is available now to the right home. Noah's adoption fee is $350. He is neutered, microchipped and up to date on vaccinations.
    If your interested in him or another of our dogs, you must complete an adoption application online @ www.bulldogrescueofarizona.com
    We will contact you if we feel you might be a good match for Noah.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Bulldog Rescue of Arizona

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 10-26-2014 at 03:38 PM.
    "I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Feed Store Operator
    Phx, Az.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    By many names depending on the situation?
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Noah ~~ Available English Bulldog / Boxer for Adoption in Mesa, Arizona

What a sweet looking dog ! I need a bigger house and more time in the day to bring home a special dog like this. I KNOW someone will take him.

Good Day~

"Opinions are FREE, Suggestions are TRUSTED, Advice is RESPECTED" bwl @2013

Remove Ads