Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Pancake~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Mesa, Arizona

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Pancake~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Mesa, Arizona

Hello there, my name is Pancake. I found my way to rescue because my former owners are having a new baby and they felt it was best for me to find a new loving home. I was very loved there and well cared for, so don't think I was abused or neglected. I was pretty much spoiled! I went to obedience training and passed the AKC Canine Good Citizen Test too, so I'm pretty smart they say!

My new perfect home would be with adults and teenagers, no small children and no other dogs. I probably could live with a cat. I haven't lived with one, but they say I would probably tolerate them. I love baths, going to the groomers, car rides and even going to the Vet! They say I'm a healthy gal too... I do love to chase the laser pointer, but ya gotta keep that limited, cuz it get's me pretty excited. I like to go for walks, but not in this heat! Geez it's too hot right now! I'm a curvy, kinda chunky girl, weighing around 60 lbs, so once it cools off, I could use some exercise to slim down a little...SMILES !!! I know simple commands like sit, down, stay, take a break and leave it... I'm really just looking for that special family to spoil me and give me lots of attention, but also give me boundaries, so I understand what is best for me... my adoption fee is $350

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Bulldog Rescue of Arizona

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-09-2014 at 05:33 PM.

Lindsey, Ohio, United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pan Cake
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Pancake~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Mesa, Arizona

Hey, she stole our name! So you know she's a special bully, someone better grab here up!

Remove Ads