Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Stewart~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Mesa, Arizona

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Stewart~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Mesa, Arizona

Hi my name is Stewart I am such a cool guy, so I'm told... I'm believed to be about 4yrs old. I am looking for a new home that will give me the love and attention that I need. I am well behaved, although I get a little excited when I first meet people.

They say I might need a little obedience training to help with that. I am houstrained and crate trained, although I don't need one. I am perfectly behaved in the house. I get along with most other dogs as long as they are friendly like me! I can't live with cats, cuz all I want to do is chase them and who knows what would happen if I actually caught one. We don't want to find out.. I need to be in a home with older children over the age of 12, due to my activity and size. No small children please. They are just too much for me to handle! I really think my perfect home would be with active adults that will let me lounge on the couch with them and chill out.. My adoption fee is $500

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Bulldog Rescue of Arizona

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-09-2014 at 05:33 PM.

Remove Ads