Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Ellie~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Mesa, Arizona

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Ellie~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Mesa, Arizona

Hi my name is Ellie I was found wandering in this awful heat and near death from heat stroke. Some wonderful people took me in and tried to find my owners, but to no avail. I don't think they wanted me anymore anyway. They had used me over and over again to make puppies for them to sell and make money, not caring what it did to me and my body.

Well now I am in the caring and loving hands of this place they call Bulldog Rescue of Arizona and they are taking wonderful care of me now along with the help of Alma School Animal Hospital!

I am thought to be about 7yrs old. I can't tell them my real birthday cuz I really don't know anyway...I love all people and even children over the ages of 5, although at any age, kids need to be taught how to be kind to us four legged friends. I am housetrained and just an all around mellow girl. I spend most of my day sleeping and snoring and I wake up when it's time to eat. I do love to share the couch and watch a good TV show too. I do like to go for short walks, but it's too hot now to do that. I don't like dog parks, too many rowdy dogs there for me! I like car rides too. I really like a nice cool bath..they make me smell good and look prettier than I already am... One thing is that I need to be an only dog.. I have had to fight my way for everything all my life, so now I just want to be the one and only pampered little princess that I deserve to be My ears will need to be cleaned and cared for the rest of my life, due to neglect and damage from other dogs biting and chewing on them and hurting them. I don't hear much at all but I can see things just fine!!

I really hope that there is a nice, calm and quiet home out there for me to just chill out in my golden years! I just love to be by my foster mom's side and follow her around My adoption fee is $200 to the perfect home.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Bulldog Rescue of Arizona

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-09-2014 at 05:33 PM.

Remove Ads