MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
jett.jpg

Jett is a 9 year old, English bulldog - here's what we can tell you about him:
1) he has been dog selective - because he's picky about his friends, we are looking for a dog free zone - cats that stay out of his business would probably be okay - he wouldn't be able to see them anyway!
2) he is a SENIOR gentleman - think of your old Grand-dad (or more like Bart Simpson's Grandpa ....yes, more like Grandpa Simpson!). He's a lovable curmudgeon!
3) his eyesight and hearing are not perfect - patience may be needed when waking him from sleep or getting used to navigating new places.
4) MUST HAVE FENCED POOL - or no pool - because he's a bit rickety with less than perfect vision - we don't want his caretakers to have to fish him out of the pool - that water is COLD right now!
5) no little kids! Jett would not appreciate little fingers poking and prodding him while he's trying to chill out. Older, respectful kids are a-ok!

Jett is not perfect. He's not that young pup that everyone is dying to buy at Christmastime. We don't have a waiting list for hard of hearing/seeing bulldogs over 5YO. We are hoping there is someone out there that can open their heart and their home for a sweet man who just needs to rest his bones on a nice pillow in front of the fire (with a firescreen, cuz you know, we don't want to BBQ him)!

NOW A FEW WORDS FROM JETT:
'My last family treated me like trash - but what I can offer to you as a forever pal is pure treasure!
I know what you're thinking....'Forever? How long is that old timer - aren't you past your sell-by date??' Forever may not be very long for me, I have no idea how much time I have left....but forever in your heart will be a very, very long time. Who wouldn't want that kind of forever?'

Wanna Adopt?

Please contact them on facebook ---> AHBR-facebook

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Almost Home

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online