I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Hercules~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Arizona

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
herculesarizona.jpg

I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, a special needs pet, and up to date with shots.

Hercules's Story...

1/20/2014 Hercules is an owner surrender his previous owner states he likes tires and anything he can chew or play tug of war with. He likes dog biscuits and cheese for treats. He doesn't like long walks but loves car rides. He can sit, lay and stay. Hercules is settling into his foster home so please check back for updates as we learn more about him.

HEALTH STATUS: I have been spayed/ neutered, microchiped, and am utd on my core vaccines. I tested NEGATIVE during the vector-borne disease screen ( heartworm, Lyme disease, Anaplasma phagocytophilum , Ehrlichia canis , Ehrlichia ewingii and Anaplasma platys). And last but not least, I am sporting some pretty important jewelry on my fancy new collar! An Almost Home Bulldog Rescue I.D. tag, my Maricopa County Licence, and another tag proclaiming to the world I am microchipped! Whew!

Wanna Adopt?

Please contact them on facebook ---> AHBR-facebook

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Almost Home

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online