I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Deuce~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Arizona

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
deuce.jpg

HEALTH STATUS: I have been spayed/ neutered, microchiped, and am utd on my core vaccines. I tested NEGATIVE during the vector-borne disease screen ( heartworm, Lyme disease, Anaplasma phagocytophilum , Ehrlichia canis , Ehrlichia ewingii and Anaplasma platys). And last but not least, I am sporting some pretty important jewelry on my fancy new collar! An Almost Home Bulldog Rescue I.D. tag, my Maricopa County Licence, and another tag proclaiming to the world I am microchipped! Whew!

Wanna Adopt?

Please contact them on facebook ---> AHBR-facebook

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Almost Home

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

nenechavez

Feb 13, 2015
Denver, Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pebbles and Snuffy
Hi, I noticed the date for this last post, but is Duece still available? I would love to see this guy. Please let me know Thanks Daniel

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hi, I noticed the date for this last post, but is Duece still available? I would love to see this guy. Please let me know Thanks Daniel

I see you are from CO, I'll tag [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] as she may know where you can find a bulldog to adopt as most rescues only adopt within their state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Is Deuce available?

We post the adoptable babies to help the rescues get more visibility --- you need to contact them directly for all info

Wanna Adopt?

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Almost Home

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
How old is Deuce and is he still available for adoption?

Hi .... We post the adoptable babies to help the rescues get more visibility --- you need to contact them directly for all info

Wanna Adopt?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online