I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Archie~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Arizona

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
archie.jpg

I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, a special needs pet, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.

Archie's Story...

We have had Archie in our home for about 3 months now. He has gotten along wonderfully with our male English bulldog, female French bulldog, and male cat. He is incredibly affectionate and well mannered. He is potty trained and took it upon himself to start using the dog door on his own after the 1st day in our home. He is also very quiet and likes to spend most of the day resting on his bed. He really enjoys his short evening walks to help with the arthritis in his hips. He is an wonderful physical shape for a bulldog of his age. Outside of some stiffness in his hips, I have not seen any other mentions physical disabilities. Archie is a wonderful dog and anybody associated with this rescue would agree. Anytime I have to drop him off to be babysat during a business trip, everyone mentioned that I am lucky that they brought him back to me. Anyone that has the pleasure of adopting Archie will have a home filled with joy for many years because of this wonderful guy.

His skin is still recovering from some lesions that he suffered during his time outside in the Arizona heat. He is improving every week and we are hoping he will be clear by the end of next month.

Archie played with my friends daughter for an afternoon. She is 9. It was all good. I can’t imagine he would have a problem with anyone……… he is a perfect tempered dog.

HEALTH STATUS: I have been spayed/ neutered, microchiped, and am utd on my core vaccines. I tested NEGATIVE during the vector-borne disease screen ( heartworm, Lyme disease, Anaplasma phagocytophilum , Ehrlichia canis , Ehrlichia ewingii and Anaplasma platys). And last but not least, I am sporting some pretty important jewelry on my fancy new collar! An Almost Home Bulldog Rescue I.D. tag, my Maricopa County Licence, and another tag proclaiming to the world I am microchipped! Whew!

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Almost Home

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online