I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Barron~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Arizona

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
barron(ahbr).jpg

I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, a special needs pet, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and not good with cats.

Barron's Story...

Hello my name is Baron. I am about 7 years old and have a few minor health problems that will just take a little time to clear up so they have me on medical hold. My foster mom picked me up from the Maricopa County Animal Care and Control East side Shelter. I am settling into my new surroundings learning all the rules and getting to know my foster brother and sister. They have a cat and I am not happy about that at all cuz they hiss and slap when I just want to sniff and chase them so I guess my furever home should not have them. I try my best to do what I am told and learning what I should and should not do. Please check back so I can let you know more about me..

HEALTH STATUS: I have been spayed/ neutered, microchiped, and am utd on my core vaccines. I tested NEGATIVE during the vector-borne disease screen ( heartworm, Lyme disease, Anaplasma phagocytophilum , Ehrlichia canis , Ehrlichia ewingii and Anaplasma platys). And last but not least, I am sporting some pretty important jewelry on my fancy new collar! An Almost Home Bulldog Rescue I.D. tag, my Maricopa County Licence, and another tag proclaiming to the world I am microchipped! Whew!

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Almost Home

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.