I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Panda~English Bulldog Mix Available for Adoption in Arizona

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
panda.jpg

I am already spayed, housetrained, a special needs pet, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.

Panda's Story...

Meet Ms. Panda! She is a 3-4 year old super playful Olde English Bulldogge!
Panda came from Maricopa County Animal Care & Control in pretty rough shape. Our girl was COVERED in creepy crawly Ticks, missing fur over most of her body, and painfully skinny! A visit to North Kenilworth Animal Hospital revealed Panda had Tick Fever, and although her treatment is now finished, her forever family will need to know that she will always have a low positive test result from this in the future. Ms. Panda underwent Entropian Surgery as soon as her Tick Fever was cleared up, and now she is recovered and ready for a FABULOUS new home!

Now lets get to the good stuff, Panda is a wonderful, loving, dedicated girl that only has a couple of requirements 1) is that you give her all the love that you can & 2) She needs to be able to have a good mud run every once in a while.

Oops I almost forgot, she thinks she is a lap dog. Panda does very well with children! Panda has a lot of energy and needs a family who can keep up! She is well behaved at home but still needs to work on her socialization skills. Her forever home will need to take Panda to a training class to help her build her confidence! Panda is a Happy Healthy Bulldogge who is waiting for her forever home with a place on their couch for her. If you would like to add Panda to your family Please apply!

Adoption Donation $450.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Almost Home

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.