A few changes have been made that we hope will make the submission and judging process easier for everyone. Please read the rules before entering your pictures.
Whilst there will only be 12 winning photographs featured in the calendar we will strive to include at least one picture from each member who enters in the finished calendar.
The 12 winners will each receive a Calendar as soon as they are printed.
- Only 5 photographs per member/household can be entered.
- Images from any camera are accepted (film, digital or phone) but only in JPEG format.
- Scanned pictures can be entered but please be aware that this may reduce picture quality.
- The 12 winning entries will be printed at 8x10 size, so minimum px requirements will be 1600px 1200px. This requirement only applies to winning entries.
- If your photo file is too small to produce an acceptable resolution it cannot qualify for entry.
- Please ensure that you have the original files of the images entered, saved to file, so that they can be submitted if your image is considered as a main calendar image.
- Images can be of more than one bulldog, sitting, posing, playing, dressed up, or themed. All entered images will be considered.
- Images submitted must be original work of the photographer, but images that contain signatures and/or copyright statements as part of the image will not be considered for the calendar.
- By uploading photos, you agree that such photos may be displayed on any part of this web site, and may be used for the promotion of Englishbulldognews.com in the course of its business without payment to the photographer.
- Englishbulldognews.com reserve the right to modify, change, add or make amendments to any or all guidelines or rules of competition, without prior notification to the entrants.
- Closing date for entries is 31st August 2013.
- Once you post your entries, please do not change them.
- Please put all your entries into one post.
CLICK HERE to go to the English Bulldog News 2014 Beautiful Bullies Calendar Submission Thread
We still have a few 2013 Calendars left, visit the HOME page to order yours today!
Thank you all for sharing your beautiful bulldogs with us all year long!