Welcome to our monthly auction! This month's auction proceeds will be going to the Illinois English Bulldog Rescue.
To those who are new to the forum, each month we are going to host an auction for charity from the 1st to the 7th day. 100% of the proceeds will be given to the Charity that we are hosting it for.
Please visit the following forum URL to view the auctions that are available:
Auctions will end 8pm Eastern Standard Time on August 7th.
- To bid on item, simply reply to the topic with a bid amount at least $1.00 higher than the last person's bid.
- Remember, there could be more than one page of bids!
- If you are the first bid, please start with the "Opening Bid" listed in the first post of each auction under the description.
- You must have a Paypal account to bid. You can open a paypal account at http://www.paypal.com
- Payment is due within 5 days of the auction end. Please do not make us wait to get packages to the post office. Your prompt payment is appreciated.
- If you are the winner, you will receive a private message with further instructions.
- Please remember your bid includes shipping!
CLICK HERE TO SEE THIS MONTH'S AUCTION ITEMS!
Have fun and happy bidding!
Mission Statement: IEBR does not find dogs for people, our mission is to find great people for wonderful dogs.
Since IEBR was formed, we have taken in close to 350 bulldogs. We do not say no if they are seniors or have health issues. We currently have three young males in, all with leg issues. Tiggie has had several surgeries and hydro-therapy and is close to finding his forever home. Gus will be having extensive surgery in the next month on his front legs. Baby Bentley will eventually lose most of the use of his back legs. We have had several heartworm positive dogs, de mange, no hair, 3 legs, we have seen alot. Many of you may remember Millie and Manny and Owen, they came to us in horrible shape.
Probably our biggest feat is the BullieBall 19 we took in the day after Thanksgiving. 18 females and 1 male, all terrified and scared to death of human touch. Some were ill and all needed alot of medical attention. It was very rewarding watching them blossom into the bulldogs they deserved to be.
We cover all of Illinois and Iowa and help with Missouri, Kentucky, Wisconsin and Nebraska.
We could not do what we do without the help of some very dedicated and hard working volunteers who on a moment's notice are ready to take in a bulldog to foster, or do a home interview or a phone interview or to transport from wherever to get them in to rescue.
We fundraise constantly to pay for the medical on our bulldogs. Before adoption, all bullies are spayed/neutered, have all shots, microchipped and heartworm negative. They are ready for their forever life where they will be loved the way they should be.
Illinois English Bulldog Rescue