Welcome to our monthly auction! This month's auction proceeds will be going to Indiana Bulldog Rescue.
To those who are new to the forum, each month we are going to host an auction for charity from the 1st to the 7th day. 100% of the proceeds will be given to the Charity that we are hosting it for.
Please visit the following forum URL to view the auctions that are available:
Auctions will end 8pm Eastern Standard Time on June 7th.
- To bid on item, simply reply to the topic with a bid amount at least $1.00 higher than the last person's bid.
- Remember, there could be more than one page of bids!
- If you are the first bid, please start with the "Opening Bid" listed in the first post of each auction under the description.
- You must have a Paypal account to bid. You can open a paypal account at http://www.paypal.com
- Payment is due within 5 days of the auction end. Please do not make us wait to get packages to the post office. Your prompt payment is appreciated.
- If you are the winner, you will receive a private message with further instructions.
- Please remember your bid includes shipping!
CLICK HERE TO SEE THIS MONTH'S AUCTION ITEMS!
Have fun and happy bidding!
~About Indiana Bulldog Rescue~
The Indiana Bulldog Rescue was founded in 2007 with only 3 volunteers. Since 2009 we have grown to over 75+ caring and dedicated volunteers in Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio. Our goal is to better the lives of English Bulldogs through the education of the public on the responsibility of pet ownership and the Bulldog breed. We work closely with other Bulldog Rescues nationwide. In 2011 alone, we have placed over 69 bulldogs in loving homes. We hope one day bulldog rescues will not be needed, but until then, we strive to help as many bulldogs as possible. We are a small group of volunteers who care about their welfare. Our goal is to rehabilitate and re-home Bulldogs who come to us from animal shelters, families and and other less than ideal situations. We place them in foster homes all over Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky where they are cared for and loved until a deserving home is found. This is why we are especially happy to find new volunteers who share our commitment to the breed. In 2011 we spent over $50,000 in medical and training expenses. Thank you for your support! Without bulldog lovers like you, we could not do what we do.
~Indiana Bulldog Rescue
We also have supporting members from IBR here at English Bulldog News, as well as two Hospice Bulldogs, Max and Olive, that we sponsor every month to help pay for their food and medications. To learn more about Hospice Sponsorship and how you can help for just $5 a month, please CLICK HERE