To enter our monthly photo contest and learn all about our contests, see past winners, entries and loads of fun Photo Contest stuff, please visit this link: photo of the month
Welcome to our October Event! A photo contest that is just for Bulldogs in their Halloween costumes!
If this is the first page you are viewing on our forum, then I really must tell you more about our site before you go! We have a lot of fun here with many events, discussions, daily "Bully" poll, and articles. We welcome all members or if you have a question about your bully health or care, we are happy to give whatever advice and experiences we can share. We hope you check out all our different forums and share your bully experiences with us!
- Only one photo per user please! If you submit more than one photo we will choose one from your entries.
- All Bulldog Breeds are welcome to enter our contest
- After October 25th, 2011 we will no longer accept entries.
- All photos will be posted within the 4 Paw Members board, and the 4 Paw Members will vote for their favorite photos until the second to last day of that month.
- Winner will be announced on November 1st, 2011
- Once you enter your photo in this contest you are giving English Bulldog News permission to publish it on their website and newsletter correspondence, and possible future items such as calendars and greeting cards.
- Your photo must belong to you. Copyright laws forbid you from entering a photograph that was not taken (or taken with your camera to clarify) and the photo must belong by you.
- You must be a registered member of English Bulldog News and submit your photo by replying to this topic.
- $25 donation to any 501c3 English Bulldog Rescue or Charity of their choice.
- Photo will be featured on our Home Page for one month
- Photo will appear in our Photo Contest Archives
- Photo will appear in our monthly newsletter
- Photo contest award for their user profile
How to enter your photo in the contest:
You will need to reply to the following topic to enter: http://www.englishbulldognews.com/fo...tml#post109857
Good luck, cannot wait to see all the bullies in costumes!